Indoors - what makes Oystercatchers a home from home
The cosy kitchen with its open fire is at the heart of the house and provides the perfect refuge from any wild weather that happens to whistle by. And from the sunny, triple-aspect living room you can watch the skeins of geese floating across the big skies in Autumn and Winter or the ospreys patrolling the loch in Spring and Summer.
The bedroom with the double bed is on the ground floor along with a shower room and loo while upstairs are the two other bedrooms and a bathroom with loo.
- 2 steps to front door
- 2 twin bedrooms, 1 double bedroom
- Bathroom/WC, shower room/WC
- Spacious sitting/dining room with TV/DVD and radio/CD (small library of films and music. Larger library of books)
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven/hob, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine (and dryer)
- Carpets throughout
- Storage heating
- Open fire
Arrival time after 3pm Saturday. Departure time before 10am Saturday.
What we provide
- Duvets and linen
- Bath sheet, hand towel and flannel per guest (but not beach towels)
- Logs and coal for fire
- Travel cot (no bedding) and high chair. Stair gate at top of stairs
- Collection of games, toys and books for younger children
- Library of books
- Small selection of CDs/DVDs
- Oven gloves and tea towels
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Garden furniture